When incident visibility is controlled by profiles, you can transfer one or more of your incidents to another profile so other users can manage your incidents. This ensures that only users with the selected target profile can see the incident in their Incident monitoring task.
What you should know
- You must have the Transfer to a profile privilege.
- You must be an of profile B.
- The incident must not be visible through profile B.
- Profile B must not be assigned to you.
- Profile B must currently be assigned to someone.
After you transfer the incident from profile A to profile B:
- The incident is hidden from your list.
- The incident is hidden from the list of users who have profile A assigned.
- The incident is shown in the list of users who have profile B assigned.
- No other incident qualified by profile A are affected.
Right-click the incident you want to transfer and click Transfer to a
The Transfer to a profile dialog box opens.
Select the profiles you want to transfer to, and click
You can select more than one profile.