Some settings on the Synergis™ unit are not automatically synchronized with the Access Manager. If you change settings on the Synergis™ unit through Synergis™ Appliance Portal, such as its logon password, its IP address, or the way it responds to connection requests, then you must change the same settings on the Access Manager in Config Tool.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Access control task, and click the Roles and units view.
- Select the Synergis™ unit you modified.
Click the Properties tab.
In the Connection settings section, modify the parameters to
match what you configured for the Synergis™
unit in Synergis™
- Web address
- Web address for contacting Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
- Username and Password
- Logon username and password.
- Use DHCP
- Do not change this parameter unless asked by a Genetec™ Technical Assistance representative. This parameter is reset every time the Access Manager reconnects to the Synergis™ unit.
- Ignore web proxy
- Select this option to instruct the Access Manager to ignore the Proxy Server settings on the server currently hosting the role. Clear this option to instruct the Access Manager to follow the Proxy Server settings (default=cleared).
- Reset trusted certificate
- (Only enabled when the unit is offline) Click this button to make the Access Manager forget the trusted certificate for this unit so that the new one can be accepted. Use this feature when you changed the digital certificate of the unit after it has been enrolled.
- Click Apply.