You notice that events triggered in AMAG Symmetry are not triggered in Security Center.
- Events are not being sent by Symmetry SMS.
- Events are set to be ignored in the plugin role.
Solution 1: Make sure events are processed by Symmetry SMS
In Symmetry SMS, you choose if an activity is an alarm, an event, or ignored.
- Open Symmetry SMS and make sure the event is being reported.
- If the event is not being reported, go to Operation > Alarms > Reporting Selection, and set the required activity to be reported as an event.
Solution 2: Make sure events are processed by Security Center
- In Config Tool, open the AMAG Symmetry plugin role, on the Ignored Events tab, make sure that the events you want triggered in Security Center are in the Processed events list.
- In Security Desk, open the Monitoring task, and then make sure that the entities for which you want to receive the events are in the Event monitoring list.
- In Security
- Click Options > Events.
- Make sure that Custom event and its Display in tile option are selected.
- Expand the Custom event by clicking the > arrow.
- Make sure that each missing event and its Display in tile option are selected.
- Click Save.
Solution 3: Restart the plugin role, the plugin server, and the proxy service
If your have tried the previous solutions, and the problem persists, try each of the following:
- Restart the plugin role.
- Restart the server on which the plugin role is running.
- Restart the proxy service.