You can link cameras to the AMAG Symmetry entities in Security Center, so that when an event occurs on that entity, you can see the camera’s video feed in a Security Desk monitoring tile. If configured, video is recorded automatically, so you can investigate an event at any time.
Before you begin
What you should know
To assign a Security Center camera to a door:
- From Config Tool, in the Plugins task, expand the AMAG Symmetry plugin to see all imported entities.
- Select the door (reader) entity to configure, and click the Hardware tab.
- In the Door side (Entry) section, click Associate a camera ().
From the Camera drop-down list, select a camera.
If the camera has a PTZ motor, you can also include the PTZ preset number to ensure that the camera points towards the door.
- To add another camera to the door side, click Associate a camera () again.
- Repeat the steps for Door side (Exit).
- Click Apply.
To assign a Security Center camera to an AMAG Symmetry intrusion detection area:
- From Config Tool, in the Plugins task, expand the plugin to see all imported entities.
- Select an intrusion detection area, and then the Cameras tab.
- Click Cameras, and then click Add an item ().
- Select the cameras you want to link to your intrusion detection area, click OK, and then Apply.