To integrate the ARX system, you can install the ASSA ABLOY ARX plugin as part of your Security Center system.
Before you begin
- Read the release notes to learn about known issues, limitations, supported firmware, and other information about this release.
- Install Security Center 5.5 on the server.
- Check that your Security
has a valid certificate to run the ASSA ABLOY
ARX plugin.NOTE: The license number is included in the product-release email sent by the product manager of Genetec Inc. This email also includes links to the plugin download package and other license information.
- Close Config Tool and Security Desk.
You must install the plugin on the Security Center client and server computers, according to the configuration of your system:
What you should know
- If your Security Center system consists of a single server, install the plugin on that server.
- If your Security Center system consists of multiple servers, install the plugin on an expansion server.
- Download the ASSA ABLOY ARX plugin installation package from the GTAP Product Download page.
- Double-click the setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page, click
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the plugin installation.
- Obtain the username and password used to connect to the ARX server. Make sure that this user account has administrative privileges.
Create the ASSA ABLOY ARX plugin role.