You can monitor the people count and track federated cardholders and visitors in federated areas, using various tasks, reports, and maps.
- The Clear all and Remove from area buttons in the People counting task and maps.
- The Reset area people count action for event-to-actions.
- People counting
- System status
- Area presence
- Maps and any other task that can display maps
This feature requires Security Center 18.104.22.168 and later. The people count state of systems earlier than 22.214.171.124 is not reported through the Security Center Federation™ role.
- Task privileges > Operation > People counting
- Action privileges > Areas > Modify people count
How it works
People count and visitor information is sent through the Security Center Federation™ role. Federated areas and local areas of each system do not communicate. This means that a federated cardholder can simultaneously be in a federated area at site B and in a local area at site A because the cardholder is not removed from one area when they badge at the other.