To investigate the ALPR events captured by a specific camera, you must first configure the ALPR camera details.
Ensure that the required ALPR cameras are properly installed and have an internet connection established. For more information, contact your Genetec Inc. representative.
Before you begin
- Log on to the AutoVu Cloudrunner™ portal.
.The cameras that are configured in your system are listed.
- Click the camera you want to configure.
In the General section, do the following:
- Enter the name of the camera.
- Drag the marker or double-click to set the location of the device.
In the Device info section, you can view the following
- The type of ALPR camera configured at the location.
- Date added
- The date when the ALPR camera was added.
- Serial number
- The serial number of the ALPR camera.
- MAC Address
- The MAC address of the ALPR camera.
- Click Save or Cancel.