AutoVu Cloudrunner™ is the component that provides vehicle-centric investigation information within a complete law enforcement system.
The following diagram shows how AutoVu Cloudrunner™ integrates with the Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) cameras to provide vehicle analytics to law enforcement officials.
- License plate reads
- Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) cameras in your network scan the license plates of vehicles passing. For each plate read, the camera sends the plate number, and vehicle images to the back office for processing and storage.
- Back office
- The AutoVu Cloudrunner™ back office functions are offered on a software as a service (SaaS) model. You don't need to install anything nor do you have to worry about buying servers. The application is hosted in the cloud. Application updates are carried out continuously. You access the back office through the AutoVu Cloudrunner™ portal.
- AutoVu Cloudrunner™ portal
- Administrators and operators use the AutoVu Cloudrunner™ portal to configure the system, monitor the live events, and generate reports. Hotlists are stored directly in a database managed by AutoVu Cloudrunner™.
- External source (SFTP)
- The external source is a third-party sftp server that hosts hotlists generated from the federal crime database such as National Crime Information Center (NCIC) hotlists. You need authorized credentials to setup a secure connection to the external source to import hotlists every time the list is refreshed at the source.