You can use the Monitoring tab to view and investigate live ALPR events captured by the cameras associated with your account.
The report automatically displays every new ALPR event as the first event in the feed. At any time, the maximum number of live ALPR events displayed in the report is 25. When a new event is received after the maximum number of events are displayed, the report follows the first-in, first-out order and removes the oldest ALPR event from the feed. To view the old ALPR events, see Generating vehicle search reports. To clear the events currently displayed in the report, click .
What you should know
NOTE: If you navigate away from the report, the system automatically resets the feed.
- Log on to the AutoVu Cloudrunner™ portal.
Click Monitoring tab.
The report displays new live ALPR events captured by the cameras associated with your account. By default, the results are displayed in tile view.
- Click Choose filters and apply filters to your report.
(Optional) Click to
NOTE: The notification sound is received even if the monitoring task is not the top tab on your browser. The notification sound is on by default.
Click a tile to view the license plate read details.
The license plate read details are divided into the following sections:
- Timestamp: The time when the ALPR read was captured.
- Plate details: A context image, license plate image, plate number, and plate state of the vehicle captured in the read.
- Vehicle analytics: The type, make, color, and speed of the vehicle captured in the read.
- Camera: The ALPR camera that captured the license plate read.
- Capture location: The street, borough, city, county, state, and country where the ALPR read was captured.
- Associated hits: The hotlists associated with the
ALPR read.NOTE: The associated hits section is displayed only if the ALPR read matched against one or more hotlists.
- (Optional) Click to review the ALPR reads in table view.
The following examples illustrate how you can use filters to investigate real time events:
- In this example, the search for a partial plate number "*95*" results in two matches:
- In this example, the search for Vehicle type:
Passenger results in six matches: