The AutoVu Cloudrunner™ Beta 1 release includes the following enhancements.
- Configure users
- You can now create and manage different types of users depending on the task they perform. For more information, see Configuring users.
- Hotlist management
- A hotlist is a list of the vehicles that you want to identify and investigate in the
Vehicle Search report. You can now create one or more hotlists to
identify vehicles such as wanted vehicles, or stolen vehicles. Additionally, you can
manage the hotlists in the following ways:
- Import vehicle plate lists from a source text file.
- Activate or deactivate specific hotlists.
- Search hotlists for one or more license plates.
- Configure ALPR cameras
- You can now configure, view, and manage the ALPR cameras connected to your account. For more information, see Configuring ALPR cameras.
- Improved vehicle search report
- With the improved Vehicle search report, you can now do the following:
- View and filter the events received from ALPR cameras.
- Filter the report to view only the events that matched against one or more hotlists.
- View the events in tile mode or table mode.
For more information, see Generating vehicle search reports.