Before you can configure and use the plugin, you must create the AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard plugin role in Config Tool.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- At the bottom of the Plugins task, click Add an entity () and click Plugin.
- On the Specific info page, select the AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard plugin, select the Server, and then click Next.
On the Basic information page, do the following:
- Modify the Entity name if required.
- Modify the Entity description if required.
- Click Next.
On the Creation summary page,
review the information, and then click Create, or click
Back to make changes.
After the plugin is created, the following message appears: "The operation was successful". If the plugin remains red or yellow, clickat the bottom of the screen for more information on the issue.
Configure the AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard plugin.