You must install the AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard plugin on all Security Center computers that must run the plugin (including failover), all client machines that are used to configure the plugin, and all computers that will use the Security Desk AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard task.
Before you begin
- Read the release notes for any known issues, limitations, and other important information about this release.
- Install Security
Center 5.6 SR2 or
higher on any machines that you will use to manage AutoVu™
Free-Flow parking zones.
For more information about installing Security Center, see the Security Center Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Ensure that your Security
has a valid certificate for the AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard plugin (Fixed Pay
by Plate Tasks, and Fixed Pay by Plate).
The license number is included in the product-release email sent by the Genetec Inc. product manager. This email also includes links to the plugin download package and other license information.
What you should know
- Download the AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard setup from the GTAP Product Downloads page.
- Double-click the setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions to install the AutoVu™ Free-Flow Dashboard plugin.
- When setup is complete, click Finish to close the wizard.