The Logs page is available from the Diagnostics menu. Use the Logs page to run reports and generate logs about the status of the SharpV. You can filter by a specific source, message, and so on. Log reports can also be exported to a .zip file by selecting Export settings on the Maintenance page.
- Click the icons to choose which severity types you want to include in the report query. You can choose from the following:
- Select the source that you want to include in the report query.
- Enter a message. Only logs containing the message string entered are displayed on the query.
- Distinct entries only
- Logs with identical messages are displayed only once.
- Select a time range.
- Click to run the query.
- Click to pause the auto-refresh on the query. This is useful when you want to stop new entries from coming in so you can focus on a particular entry. Click Resume to activate the auto-refresh on the query.
- Download all logs in XML file
- Click to download an XML log file.NOTE: The filters on this page apply only to the visual report. The XML log file always contains a full, unfiltered list of events.
- Sources to log
- Select the sources from which to generate a log. For example, if you only want to
generate log events related to Plate Reader, select Plate
Reader from the list.NOTE: A source that contains (Verbose) in its name might generate a lot of disk activity.