The Maintenance page is available from the Configuration menu. Use the Maintenance page to free up disk space, import and export settings, and restart the SharpV.
- Displays the current image/firmware installed.
- Displays the SharpOS version installed.
- Reclaim disk space
- Displays the amount of disk space that can be freed up by deleting log files, cache files, and stored reads. Click Free up space to reclaim the space displayed.IMPORTANT: Do not click Free up space if you think there are any untransmitted reads stored on the SharpV that you want to keep.
- Click to update the SharpOS.
- Export settings
- Click to export configuration and diagnostic settings as a .zip file. You can use the .zip file for technical support, or you can import the settings to another Sharp unit for quick configuration
- Import settings
- Imports configuration settings from a .zip file exported from another Sharp. You can use this .zip file to quickly configure your Sharp. After you import the settings, the Plate Reader service restarts automatically.
IMPORTANT: You can only import settings from a similar Sharp (same model and SharpOS version).
- Reset to factory default
- Click to reset the SharpV to use the factory default settings.
- Use Syslog server
- Select this option to configure a central repository for all SharpV log entries.
- Enter the name of the server.
- Enter the name of the port.
- Network protocol
- Select UDP or TCP.
Reboot unit: Click to restart the SharpV.