The Overview page is available from the Dashboard menu. Use the Overview page to view general information about the SharpV, such as serial number, license, IP address, input and output status, and so on.
Use the section with the name of your SharpV to view general information about it.
- Serial number
- Displays the SharpV hardware serial number.
- Displays if the SharpV license is valid, invalid, or missing.
- Shows the inputs on the SharpV and whether the input is in a high or low state. When the input is in a high state, it is detecting a voltage of 5.75 V or higher. When the input is in an “low” state, it is detecting a voltage of 4.80 V or lower.
- Shows the SharpV outputs (two dry type, solid-state (transistor) polarized outputs) and whether the output is in a high or low state. When the output is in a high state, the output is open. When the input is in an low state, it is closed. SharpV.
- Test outputs
- Click to toggle your configured output between low and high to validate the configuration.
- Mac address
- Displays the MAC address of the SharpV. This information might be requested if you contact technical support.
- Displays the type of SharpV unit.
- Displays the illuminator information on the SharpV.
- Displays the software image installed on the SharpV. If you contact technical support, you will be asked to provide this number.
- Displays the SharpOS package version. Click Details for more information about the versions of the services included in the package. You can use this information to confirm that your SharpV is up to date.
- Displays the coordinates of the SharpV camera (the camera's position must be configured in Security Center). Locate on map displays the camera's position on a map.
- Displays the resolution and the lens focal range available for context camera
images and LPR camera images.NOTE: Information on context cameras is not applicable to SharpV ITS cameras.
- Blink LED
- Click to blink the LED on the SharpV for ten seconds. This is useful when you have multiple Sharps and you want to physically identify the one you are configuring.
Use the Connectivity section to view information about the internet connectivity and whether or not the SharpV is connected to Security Center.
- IP address
- Displays the IP address of the SharpV.
- Security Center
- Displays whether the SharpV is connected to Security
Center or not. NOTE: This field is only displayed if you choose to send your LPR data to Security Center on the Extension page.
- Displays whether the SharpV is connected to the Internet or not.
- Video streams
- If the SharpV has been added to the Security Center Archiver and is being used to monitor video, then the camera name, client IP address, frame rate, and encoding format are listed for each stream.
Storage and usage
Use the Storage and usage section to view information about reads stored on the SharpV, CPU usage, and memory usage. Indicator lines are provided so you can see the status. Indicator lines are usually green or orange. A red indicator line either indicates that there is a problem, or indicates high CPU activity.
- Reads stored
- Indicates the reads stored in the database of the SharpV (in bytes). The number of reads is also displayed.
- Displays the memory drives, and indicates each drives's memory usage in gibibytes (GiB).
- CPU (Total)
- Indicates the total CPU usage of the SharpV. Click Show details to see the usage for each CPU.
- Unit rebooted
- Indicates the last time the unit was restarted.
- Software restarted
- Indicates the last time the PlateReader software was restarted.