You must align the wheel imaging camera so that the wheel image appears correctly in Genetec Patroller™.
- Position the AutoVu™ vehicle beside a “target” vehicle so that it is at the expected distance for tire imaging (between 1.2 - 1.8 meters / 4 - 6 feet).
- Acquire the live feed from the tire camera.
- Using the provided Allen wrench, loosen the set screws on the camera housing.
- There is an “Up” sticker on the camera ball which shows the camera’s vertical orientation. Rotate the camera ball so that the “Up” sticker is at the top.
- In the live feed, confirm that the horizon is not tilted in the image.
- Adjust the wheel imaging camera alignment so that the vehicle’s wheel is centered in the live feed image.
- Tighten the set screws to secure the camera.