AutoVu™ Sharp and SharpX products are certified based on the power supplies provided by Genetec. If you use a different power supply, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for the EMC compliance of the new system formed by the Sharp/SharpX and the new power supply.
AutoVu™ Sharp system
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modification to the product not expressly approved by Genetec could void the user’s authority to operate this device.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an output on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Ensure that the drain wire (shield) of the approved camera cable is connected to earth ground, either via the chassis/frame of the installation site, or via a dedicated conductor following recognized good grounding practice. Do not use any cable other than the one approved by and supplied by Genetec for connecting the device.
- Any changes or modifications to the product or installation practice not expressly approved by Genetec, may result in interference to radio or television reception, and could void the user's right to operate the equipment.