If you want to see statistics about such things as the number of total reads or the number of accepted hits, you can check your Genetec Patroller™ statistics from the Status screen.
What you should know
If some of the information does not fit on your screen, you can swipe the window up and down as needed.
To view your Genetec Patroller™ statistics:
- Number of manually captured reads.
- Front left/right
- Number of reads made by the front left/right LPR camera(s).
- Rear left/right
- Number of reads made by the rear left/right LPR camera(s)
- Front center/Rear center
- Number of reads made by the front or rear center camera(s).
- Total reads made.
- (MLPI only) Shows the location of the Parking facility that is being patrolled.
- (City, University only) Shows the currently selected permit restriction (if applicable).
- Overtime rule
- (City, University only) Shows the currently selected overtime rule (if applicable).
- (City, University only) Shows how many hits received for the permit restrictions and overtime rules.
- Number of hits you have accepted.
- Number of pending hits that you have not accepted or rejected.
- Hits/Reads ratio
- The ratio of hits to reads.