To detect your Sharp camera, you must install the Sharp Discovery Tool on a computer that is on the same subnet as the camera.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the computer is running Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- Install the latest .Net 4.5 framework.
- Install the latest version of Silverlight (minimum version: 5.0).
- Ensure that the network adapter subnet matches the Sharp subnet.
The Sharp Discovery Tool protocol uses UDP broadcasts. Network equipment might block these requests.
What you should know
- Download the Sharp Discovery Tool installation package from the GTAP Product Downloads page.
- Run the executable file and follow the on-screen instructions.