AutoVu™ SharpOS 13.0 GA includes the following new features.
- Support for SharpZ3
- SharpOS 13.0 adds support for the
SharpZ3 mobile automatic license plate
recognition system. For more information on SharpZ3 hardware and software configuration, see the
Guide.NOTE: Support for SharpV cameras will be added in a future SharpOS 13 release.
- SQLite replaces SQLServer Compact Edition
- Sharp cameras running SharpOS 13.0 now use SQLite to store license
plate reads. As a result, when a Sharp camera
temporarily loses its network connection, a greater number of reads can be stored
SharpZ3 maximum stored reads (approximation): = 6 GB / 250 KB per read = 24,000 reads
- Hardware inventory list
- The Sharp Portal now includes an Inventory page that displays the status of the hardware components of the system. From this page, you can also identify individual hardware components by blinking their LEDs.
- Vehicle battery monitoring
- By default, power to the SharpZ3 base unit and connected devices continues to be supplied for 60 seconds after the vehicle engine is turned off. From the Power options page in the Sharp Portal, you can configure how power is managed when the system shuts down.