This section lists the settings found in the Recovery page of the Sharp Portal. Use the Recovery page to import or export settings and to configure a Syslog server.
To navigate to the Recovery page, click .
- Export diagnostics
- Export a file that includes SharpZ3 diagnostics and SharpZ3 settings.
- Export settings
- Exports configuration and diagnostic settings as a .zip file. You can use the .zip file for technical support, or you can import the settings to another Sharp unit for quick configuration
- Import settings
- Imports configuration settings from a .zip file exported from another Sharp. You can use this .zip file to quickly configure your Sharp. After you import the settings, the Plate Reader service restarts automatically.
IMPORTANT: You can only import settings from a similar Sharp (same model and SharpOS version).
- Reset to factory default
- Click to reset the SharpZ3 to use the factory default settings. A message confirms the reset and offers to optionally clear the network settings as well. Note that some settings are never cleared, such as battery settings and certificates.
- Use Syslog server
- Select this option to configure a central repository for all SharpZ3 log entries.
- Enter the IP address or name of the server.NOTE: Syslog server configurations do not support IPv6 addresses.
- Enter the port number of the syslog server.
- Network protocol
- Select UDP or TCP.