Before you can configure and use the plugin, you must create the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin role in Config Tool.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Click Add an entity () and select Plugin ().
On the Specific info page, do the
- (If you have multiple servers in your system) From the Server drop-down list, select the server where this role will be hosted.
- Select the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin.
- Click Next.
- On the Basic information page, modify the Entity name and Entity description if required, and then click Next.
On the Summary page, review the
information, and then click Create or click
Back to make changes.
When the plugin is created, you receive the following message: The operation was successful. If the plugin remains red or yellow, clickat the bottom of the screen for more information.