From the AutoVu™ portal, you can add or remove user access to the portal.
- Log on to the AutoVu™ portal.
- Click the Configuration tab.
In the All users page, click Add
The Create user dialog box opens.
Enter the user information and define the user role.
The following roles are available:The following roles are available:
- An administrator has access to all current and future features available in the AutoVu™ Portal.
- An operator can view the Dashboard page in the AutoVu™ Portal, but cannot access the Configuration page.
- External Connection Manager
- The external connections manager can register the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin with Security Center.
- Click Create.