If you want the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin role to support failover, you must add backup servers in the configuration of the plugin role.
Expansion servers must be available in your system to use as backup servers.
Before you begin
What you should know
- The AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin role can support failover on the server on which the plugin role is running.
- To add backup servers to the Directory, see Adding expansion servers. You can access this information by pressing F1 in Config Tool.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin from the entity browser, and click the Resources tab.
- In the Servers list, click Add an item (), and select a server.
- Click .
If the server of the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin role fails, Security Center automatically switches the role to a backup server.