You must install the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin on all Security Center computers that must run the plugin (including failover) and on all client machines that are used to configure the plugin.
Before you begin
- Read the release notes for any known issues, limitations, and other important information about this release.
- Install compatible versions of Security Center and Pay-by-Plate Sync on any machines that will use the plugin. For more information, see Product compatibility for the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin 9.2.0.
- Ensure that your Security Center license
has a valid certificate for the AutoVu™
The license number is included in the product-release email sent by the Genetec Inc. Product Manager. This email also includes links to the plugin download package and other license information.
- In Security Center, configure the AutoVu™ Free-Flow solution with the required permits, permit restrictions, parking rules, and parking zones. For more information on configuring the AutoVu™ Free-Flow solution in Security Center, see About AutoVu™ Free-Flow.
To enable cloud services for your account:
- To access the AutoVu™ portal, contact your AutoVu™ representative and enable cloud services for your account.
To install the AutoVu™ Free-Flow plugin:
- Download the AutoVu™ Free-Flow package from the GTAP Product Downloads page.
- Double-click the setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish to close the wizard.