If the AutoVu™ HUB MLPI integration plugin does not seem to send data to the SFTP server, check whether the plugin is online and operational. To help you troubleshoot this issue, learn about its possible causes and solutions.
Incorrect FTP settings
Description of cause: The FTP connection settings for the plugin are not set properly.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the AutoVu™ HUB MLPI integration plugin from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
- Under FTP Connection, make sure that the fields are filled and valid.
Inaccessible SFTP server
Description of cause: The SFTP server is not accessible from the plugin server.
Solution: Use a tool such as FileZilla to determine if you can connect and write on the SFTP server with the FTP connection settings.
Description of cause: The schedules are not configured properly.
Parking facilities not selected
Description of cause: The desired parking facilities are not selected in the Facilities to export list.
Solution: Verify that the desired parking facilities are configured in the Facilities to export list.
Inventory not created
Description of cause: The inventory has not been created for the desired parking facility.
- In Security Desk, click Inventory management task and verify if the inventory has been created.
- In Security Desk, click Inventory report task and verify if you can generate the latest non-partial inventory for the desired parking facilities.