You must configure the plugin role to export MLPI data to the HUB systems.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
Configure the following:
- Facilities to export
- Add or remove the LPR facilities whose data needs to be exported.
- Ftp Connection
- Set up the FTP server information. NOTE: Ensure that the FTP server connection is secure with an SSH protocol.
- Test the connection
- Send a request to the plugin to test if it can establish a connection with the SFTP.
NOTE: To perform the SFTP connection test, the plugin must be up and running without any errors.
- The exports can either be scheduled to be performed every day at a specific time, or on specific days at specific times for each selected day.
- Update now
- Send a request to the plugin to trigger a manual export of the latest inventories for the selected parking facilities.
- Click Apply.