The AutoVu™ HUB MLPI Integration plugin is a software module that exports MLPI data from Security Center to the HUB systems.
Architecture diagram for AutoVu™ HUB MLPI Integration integration
Components of AutoVu™ HUB MLPI Integration setup
- Security Center expansion server
- An expansion server is any server machine in a Security Center system that does not host the Directory role. The purpose of the expansion server is to add to the processing power of the system. The AutoVu™ HUB MLPI Integration plugin runs on a Security Center expansion server to avoid affecting the performance of the Directory.
- AutoVu™ HUB MLPI Integration plugin
- The AutoVu™ HUB MLPI Integration is a software package installed on a Security Center expansion server and client workstations. The plugin is required to create the HUB MLPI integration role that manages the MLPI data exports. The role handles communication between Security Center and the HUB system server. The plugin has its own configuration page to setup the FTP connection, the exports schedules, and to select the facilities whose data must be exported.
- HUB system server
- The HUB system server hosts an SFTP server to receive the MLPI data from Security Center.