To benefit from the most recent security improvements, it is recommended to upgrade the unit's platform software from the Sharp Portal.
Before you begin
- If you need to update the SharpOS software as well as the SharpV platform software, update the SharpOS first.
- SharpV platform update packages are available from GTAP. Save the AutoVu.Platform.SharpV.Platform_XX.XXX.X.gpack file on the local machine you are using to log on to the Sharp Portal.
What you should know
- Log on to the Sharp Portal.
- From the Configuration menu, select the Maintenance page.
NOTE: If you want to update the SharpOS and platform simultaneously, click Install new package.
- In the Update package dialog box, choose to run the update Now, or click Specific date to schedule the update for off-peak hours.
Click Add a package, find the update
.gpack file, and then click
Click Update or
if you set a specific date for the update).
The files are transferred to the SharpV.
When the update is finished, the new platform version is displayed.