After you attach the hardmount to your vehicle, you can attach the camera using the pan/tilt/roll bracket.
Install the SharpZ3 hardmount on the vehicle.
Before you begin
What you should know
- To attach the camera, you need the following tools:
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- The camera mounting base has four parts:
- Threaded base block
- Two rubber gaskets
- Upper mounting block
- Assemble the pan/roll bracket hardware using the included documentation.
Attach the pan/roll bracket to the hardmount using four hex-head cap screws, flat
washers, and split washers as shown in the included documentation.
- Set the alignment for the bracket to allow the bracket to pivot from forward to 90 degrees to the side.
- Do not over-tighten because you still need to aim the camera later.
Slide the camera onto the tilt bracket, with the bracket's open notch to the top.
Leave about a 2.5 cm (1 in.) gap between the back of the bracket and the camera.
- Attach the camera to the bracket using the Phillips pan head screws, serrated washers, and flat washers.
Attach the assembled camera and tilt bracket to the pan/roll bracket using hex-head
cap screws, flat washers, and split washers.