You can add Decorators to a specific instance of a source from the Barco CMS task in Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
- You can add Decorators to a specific source from Security Desk as long as you have access to that source. The additional templates only affect the instance of the selected source.
- To apply a pre-defined set of Decorators to a source, you can assign a decorator group to that source.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Barco CMS task.
- In the Barco tab, make sure you are in Tree view by moving the slider from List to Tree.
- Right-click a source that is shared on a Perspective, and click Decorators.
In the Decorators window, click
From the Pick a decorator window, select a decorator
- Click OK.
From the Decorators window, click
All decorators assigned to the selected source are listed in the pane on the left side of the Decorators window.NOTE: To declutter your view of sources when you are in Security Desk, you can hide a Decorator by clearing its check box. The check boxes of the two default Decorators cannot be selected or cleared.
You can specify the order in which the Decorators are displayed on the source by click the up and down arrows.