To apply a pre-defined set of Decorators to a source, you can assign a decorator group to that source from the Barco CMS task in Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
- You can apply a group of Decorators to either a single instance of a selected source or to all instances of that source.
- If a Decorator in the group is already applied to the selected source, it will not be added a second time.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Barco CMS task.
- In the Barco tab, make sure you are in Tree view by moving the slider from List to Tree.
- Right-click a source that is shared on a Perspective, and click Decorator groups.
- In the Decorator groups dialog box, select a group from the list.
- At the bottom of the list, select the Apply to all check box to apply the group of Decorators to all instances of the source.
- Click Add.