Video is streamed in high resolution on a Barco display (video wall), therefore, to configure specific settings for streaming on the Barco display and to reduce bandwidth usage on the network, you must enable and configure the High resolution stream in Config Tool for all the cameras you want to display on the wall.
Before you begin
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- Select the camera that you want to view on the Barco display, and click the Video tab.
- If the camera supports multiple video streams, select the video stream tab at the bottom of the Video tab corresponding to the video feed that you want to display on your wall.
- In the Stream usage section, select High resolution.
If your camera is configured to be part of a camera sequence, and you want to
minimize delays when switching between video feeds, do the following:
- In the Quality drop-down list, select Custom.
- Increase the Key frame interval.
In the Network settings section, select
Multicast from the Connection
type drop-down list.
The connection type defines how communication between the Archiver and the camera is established for sending or receiving video streams. If multicast is not available, then select Best available.
- Click Apply.