You can reuse the same set of decorator templates on different sources. The easiest way to reuse the same set of templates is by grouping them together.
You must be granted the Access to the Barco CMS task user privileges.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select Barco CMS from the entity browser, and click the Decorators tab.
- Select the Groups pane.
Click Add at the bottom of the
In the Name field of the Add new
template dialog box, enter a name for the decorator group.
The name of the decorator group cannot be modified later.
- In the Pick a decorator dialog box, select a decorator template to add to the group, and then click OK.
- Optional: You can add more decorator templates by repeating the previous step.
- In the Add new template dialog box, click OK.