The Barco CMS plugin integrates the Barco Control Room Management Suite (CMS) with Security Center.
- Connect to a Barco CMS server to control and modify a Barco display (video wall) using the Barco CMS task in Security Desk. Changes are automatically shown to other users monitoring that display.
- Drag and drop live video sources and camera sequences from Security Center to a Perspective or a display.
- Add and remove Perspectives from a display.
- Create new Perspectives and modify existing ones.
- Modify the grid layout of sources (camera or camera sequence) in a Perspective and in a display.
- Lock Perspectives so they cannot be modified.
- Block and unblock cameras.
- Configure users to manage specific displays.
- Configure user privileges so that certain users can only perform specific actions, such as locking a Perspective.
- Add, modify, and delete Decorators on sources.
- Add, modify, and delete decorator templates.
- Support failover.
- Report configuration changes performed by users through the Barco CMS task.
The multicast stream is sent to the Barco CMS server directly from the encoder, from the Archiver, or the Redirector depending on the configuration.