The XFEvent management task is an operation task in Security Desk that you can use to see the current state of all XFEvents imported from CCURE 9000. For a selected event, you can apply manual actions, view causes, and show instructions.
Before you begin
What you should know
- The XFEvent Management task is added to Security Desk when the CCURE Access Control plugin is installed on your client workstation.
- This report shows the current state of all XFEvents. To see acknowledged and closed events, generate the CCure manual actions activity report investigation task.
- In the CCURE 9000 system, an XFEvent is a work flow that can be configured to respond to different causes by triggering an alarm, an event, or a chain of events.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the XFEvent Management task.
Filter the list using any of the following parameters:
NOTE: To ignore a filter, leave it blank.
- Name search
- Enter all or part of the name of a CCure XFEvent.
- Select the state of the XFEvent that you want to see.
- Enter the keyword tags of the XFEvent that you want to see.
- Select the plugin role that contains the XFEvents that you want to see.
Click Generate report.