You can create multiple CCURE Access Control plugin roles in Security Center to synchronize the entities and receive access control events from more than one CCURE 9000 system simultaneously.
Before you begin
- Make sure that all the CCURE 9000 servers to which Security Center will connect have the same version.
- Make sure that a CCURE Access Control plugin role already exists in your system.
- Create a database for each CCURE 9000 plugin role.
If you are running multiple plugin roles on the same expansion server, ensure that each plugin role connects to its own database. We recommend that a unique database name be designated to each role upon creation. Example: CCURE9000_Plugin1, CCURE9000_Plugin2, CCURE9000_Plugin3, and so on. Do not use the default database name.
What you should know
IMPORTANT: Do not connect the same CCURE 9000 server to multiple plugin roles on the same Directory server.
- Create a new CCURE Access Control plugin role.
- In the Server field, make sure to enter a Host name or IP address that is not already used by another plugin.
- In the Port field, make sure to enter a port number that is not already used by another plugin.
- Change the port number used on the CCURE 9000 server.
Security Center can connect to multiple CCURE 9000 systems and synchronize the entities and events from each of them.