By default, live and automatic synchronization are disabled on the plugin role. You can enable these parameters anytime.
Make sure that CCURE 9000 events and alarms are configured as you require.
Before you begin
What you should know
- There are two types of synchronization:
- Live synchronization: gets updated CCURE entities as the changes occur on the CCURE 9000 system.
- Automatic synchronization: gets the CCURE entities from the CCURE 9000 system when the plugin reconnects to the CCURE 9000 server.
- Synchronization is one-way from CCURE 9000 to Security Center. If a CCURE entity is changed in Security Center, the changes are lost during synchronization.
- Synchronization can take many minutes or even hours to complete, depending on the number of entities. For faster synchronization, disable the synchronization of entities that you do not require. Personnel and related pictures usually takes the most time to synchronize.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the CCURE Access Control plugin from the entity browser, and click the Synchronization tab.
Expand the Synchronization options section, click , and then add a Security Center partition.
All synchronized CCURE entities, except XFEvents, will be added to the Security Center partitions that are listed in the Entity partition section. You assign XFEvents to partitions from Alarm and events tab.
Expand the Synchronization details section, then configure
- Turn off the Partitions filter to synchronize all CCURE 9000 partitions. This is the default setting.
- Turn on the Partitions filter, and select the specific CCURE 9000 partitions to synchronize. Warning: If you turn on the filter without selecting a CCURE partition, nothing is imported.
- Turn on Events to get live updates of the CCURE 9000 XFEvent definitions, including changes, additions, and deletions.
- Turn on Automatically synchronize when connected to download all CCURE XFEvents when the plugin reconnects to the CCURE 9000 server.
- Hardware, areas and zones
- Turn on Hardware, areas and zones to get live updates of the changes, additions, and deletions made to the panels, readers, doors, areas, and zones in the CCURE 9000 system.
- Turn on Inputs to get live updates of panel inputs.
- Turn on Outputs to get live updates of panel outputs.
- Turn on Automatically synchronize when connected to download all existing panels, readers, areas, doors when the plugin reconnects to the CCURE 9000 server. If live updates of inputs and outputs is on, then they are also automatically synchronized upon reconnection.
- Turn on Personnel to get the basic personnel data, like first and last name.
- Turn on Automatically synchronize when connected to get all selected personnel entities when the plugin reconnects to the CCURE 9000 server.
- Turn on Disabled to get live updates of the personnel that are disabled in the system.
- Turn on Pictures to get the latest cardholder photos. Choose either a full or thumbnail image. Full images take more time to synchronize than thumbnail images.
- Turn on Customer labels to get live
updates to the personnel's custom fields.NOTE: If a custom field exists in the CCURE 9000 system, but is deleted from Config Tool, the field is not recreated during live updates. To recreate the field, deactivate, and then activate the plugin.
- Turn on User defined fields to get live updates of the personnel's user defined fields.
- To download the CCURE event logs after the plugin reconnects to the CCURE 9000 system, turn on Automatically synchronize when connected, and then specify how many days of logs to retrieve. These events are stored in the Security Center database and can be viewed using the report tasks in Security Desk.
Click OK, and then Apply.
You can see entities that were added or deleted during synchronization in the Latest live updates section.