To integrate the CCURE 9000 in Security Center, you must install the CCURE Access Control plugin on a Security Center server and on all Security Center client workstations.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Although it is possible to host the plugin role on any server, it is a best practice to host that role on a dedicated expansion server for best system performance.
- For your operators to have access to the features added by this plugin, you must install this plugin on all Security Center client workstations.
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for the CCURE Access Control installation package, and download it.
Click the downloaded .exe file to unzip it.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- Stop the Genetec™ Server, and close Security Desk and Config Tool.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- On the Custom Setup page, select Tyco CCURE Access Control Plugin, then click Next.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page, click
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the installation.
- (Optional) Enable encryption on the CCURE Access Control plugin. For instructions, contact us and request the CCURE Encryption Technote.
Create the CCURE Access Control plugin role.