You can silence incoming CCURE 9000 events in Security Center.
What you should know
- All CCURE 9000 XFEvents are enabled by default in Security Center. This means that custom events and alarms are triggered when corresponding an XFEvent is triggered in CCURE 9000.
- To silence an XFEvent, you clear the Trigger alarm and Raise event check boxes.
- Silenced XFEvent are recorded in the plugin database.
- A silenced XFEvent is not reported in the CCURE report tasks, but if the XFEvent is related to a Security Center entity, the XFEvent is listed in the related native Security Center reports and tasks, such as the cardholder activities, door activities, and intrusion detection area events tasks.
- From the CCURE plugin role, click the Alarms and events tab.
- Clear the Raise event check box next to the XFEvents you want to ignore.
Clear the Trigger alarm check box next to the XFEvents
you want to ignore.
- Click Apply.