The Security Center SDK must be running on the CCURE 9000 server so that the CCURE Video Integration plugin can communicate with the CCURE 9000 system.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the CCURE 9000 server runs a compatible version of CCURE 9000.
What you should know
- The SDK must be installed on all CCURE 9000 servers and workstations in order to communicate with Security Center.
- The version of the SDK must match the version of Security Center.
- You can have different version of the SDK running simultaneously; so if have custom applications that use the older version of the SDK, you can keep it.
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for the Security Center SDK, and download it to your CCURE 9000 server.
Click the downloaded .exe file to unzip it.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed
page, click Finish.
NOTE: The SDK needs TCP port 5500 to be open between the CCURE 9000 and Security Center.
Install the CCURE Video Integration plugin on the Security Center server.