Cloud Archives establishes a bridge between your on-premise Security Center Archivers or Auxiliary Archivers and the cloud to automatically upload video archives.
- Identifies the video archives that must be uploaded to the cloud.
- Encrypts the archives with the configured password. NOTE: Video archives stored in the cloud are always encrypted.
- Automatically uploads the archives to the cloud.
- Downloads archives from the cloud when playback requests are received.
- Decrypts archives for playback by Security Desk.
Security Center operators can seamlessly access video from Cloud Archives, allowing them to quickly view and search archived video, whether located on-premise or in the cloud.