Before you can enroll your DMP intrusion panel using the Entré connection, you must configure Entré in DMP Remote Link.
Before you begin
- Download and install DMP Remote Link.
- Prepare the DMP intrusion panel for enrollment.
Use DMP Remote Link to configure the following settings to the Entré
- Entré connection: Net.
- Entré Incoming TCP Port: The port used by Security Center to connect to the panel.
- Entré IP: The IP address of the Intrusion Manager server.
- Entré Passphrase: Leave blank.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- From the entity browser, select the Intrusion Manager role.
Click Intrusion detection unit ().
The Manual add window opens.
Configure the following settings:
NOTE: Leave the Remote key field blank even if there is a remote key configured on the panel.
- IP address: The IP address of the DMP intrusion panel.
- Port: The port that was set as the Incoming TCP port on the DMP panel.
- Account number: The account number of the DMP intrusion panel.
- Remote key: Leave blank.
- Click Add and close.
The panel is enrolled.