You can pull the user codes from a DMP intrusion panel into Security Center, where they become cardholders.
What you should know
- Pull from panel
- Imports the user name and code from an intrusion panel and saves them as Security Center cardholders. When the first and last name of a cardholder match the name of a user code, the credentials are updated. If the user code name doesn't match any cardholders, a new cardholder is created. This operation assumes that names are separated by spaces, and that the first string is the first name and any text after the first space is the last name. Example: "John Doe Bob" would be first name = John, last name = Doe Bob.
- Usually, the user codes are imported as PIN credentials. However, when the user is configured to use Card plus PIN, the user code is imported as a Wiegand H10302 37-bit card credential and the PIN is imported as a PIN credential.
- Users are managed by Security Center. Do not try to manage users directly on the panel.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
- Click the Users codes tab.
In the Cardholder synchronization section, click
Pull from panel.
NOTE: If you deactivate a user on the panel with Remote link then pull from the panel in Config Tool, the user will not be changed to inactive in Security Center.