The DMP Intrusion Panel extension integrates DMP panels in Security Center so that users can monitor intrusions in DMP areas.
FeaturesYou can use the extension to do the following:
- Monitor the current status of the intrusion detection units and related intrusion detection areas, inputs, and outputs.
- Monitor events and alarms as they are received from the intrusion panel.
- Silence alarms on intrusion detection areas.
- Bypass inputs.
- Configure event-to-actions for panel events.
- Generate reports on activities and events related to DMP entities.
- Link cameras to intrusion detection areas to view recorded video associated with events and alarms from the panel.
- Configure DMP users using Synergis™.
The DMP intrusion panel extension uses a PC log reports event port to log events. There are also three available ports on the DMP intrusion detection panel:
- Port 2001
- This is the default network programming port between Security Center and the panel. This port is used when configuring the panel with Remote Link. This port supports one open connection at a time.
- Integrator port (default 8011)
- This port enables always-on communication between Security Center and the panel. This port is also used by integrators who want to use the Remote Link software and Security Center simultaneously. This port supports one open connection at a time.
- Entré port (default 2022)
- This port enables always-on communication with the panel. If you are using the Entré software by DMP, then use this port. This port supports one open connection at a time.