To be able to use an intrusion panel in Security Center, you must create the panel as an intrusion detection unit entity in Config Tool.
Create an Intrusion Manager role to manage the unit.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Click Intrusion detection unit ().
- From the Unit type drop-down list, select the manufacturer.
From the Serial port drop-down list, select the COM port
used to connect the panel to Security
- Enter the Master code used to authenticate the commands sent to the panel.
- Select Enroll disconnected unit to enroll the DSC unit even if it is not physically connected yet.
- From the Partition drop-down list, select the partition to which the intrusion monitoring applies.
- Click Add.
The intrusion detection unit is displayed under the Intrusion Manager role in the entity browser.