The Security Center Intrusion Manager role integrates DSC PowerSeries intrusion panels into Security Center for centralized monitoring, control, and reporting.
You can use the extension to do the following:
- Map DSC PowerSeries intrusion panels to Security Center intrusion detection units.
- Map groups of inputs and devices on the intrusion panel to Security Center intrusion detection areas.
- Monitor intrusion detection area state changes in real-time in Security Desk.
- Monitor the status of intrusion detection units and intrusion detection areas in real-time, using the System status task.
- Monitor intrusion detection units and intrusion detection areas using Plan Manager.
- Receive events and alarms from the intrusion panel, and monitor them in Security Desk.
- Create actions for events that are sent from the panel.
- Generate reports on activities and events related to intrusion detection areas and intrusion detection units.
- Link cameras to intrusion detection areas so that operators can view recorded video associated with events and alarms from the panel.
- Manually arm and disarm the intrusion detection areas defined on your panel in Security Desk using the intrusion detection area widget.
- Receive live notifications on input state changes in Security Desk.