The DSC PowerSeries intrusion panel extension is installed separately from the Security Center system.
Before you begin
- Read the release notes for any known issues, limitations, supported firmware, and other information about this release.
- Install Security Center 5.5 or later on the server.
- Check that your Security Center license has a valid part number, GSC-1AP-DSC, for the DSC PowerSeries intrusion panel extension.
- Close Config Tool and Security Desk.
- Install the extension on the Security
Center client and server computers.
- If your Security Center system consists of a single-server, install the extension on that server.
- If you have a multi-server Security Center system, install the extension on an expansion server that manages intrusion panels.
- Download the DSC PowerSeries intrusion panel installation package from the GTAP Product Downloads page.
- Double-click the setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page, click
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if do not want to restart the Genetec Server right away. However, you must make sure to remember to restart the Genetec Server at some point to complete the extension installation.