Ensure that the evacuation guidelines are conveyed to everyone before a real evacuation. The guidelines include monitoring and managing evacuations, and recommended procedures for participants at mustering points.
Monitoring and managing evacuations
- For an accurate people count, refer to the Active evacuations task or the Evacuation Assistant portal, not the People counting task.
- Do not remove a person from an area using the People counting task in Security Center.
Guidelines for evacuees and mustering captains at mustering points
- Evacuees should notify the mustering captain if they need to re-enter the area under evacuation. The mustering captain can then change their status to Unknown in the Evacuation Assistant portal.
- Evacuees should notify the mustering captain in the following situations:
- They lost their credential.
- They do not have a credential because they were not registered in the system.
- They are at a mustering station that is part of another evacuation.