When someone cannot badge their credential to confirm their presence at the mustering area, or if you know someone is unsafe, for example, they fell in the stairwell on their way to the mustering area, you can manually set their evacuation status to Safe or Unsafe in the Evacuation Assistant portal.
What you should know
- When an evacuation starts, the evacuation status of all the cardholders present in the area is automatically set to Unknown.
- When a person from the area under evacuation badges their credential at the mustering
area, their cardholder's evacuation status is automatically set to
Safe.NOTE: If the person presents themselves to the wrong mustering area, when they badge at the mustering point, they are not automatically added to the mustering list or marked as Safe in the Evacuation Assistant portal, even though access is granted when they badge. If this is the case, the mustering captain must manually add them to the mustering list.
- The Unsafe status can only be set manually.
- Log on to the Evacuation Assistant portal.
- Tap .
In the search bar, enter the cardholder's name, and select it from the list of search
The profile of the cardholder is displayed.
- Tap the desired evacuation status.
- If you tapped Safe, select the mustering area that the person has reached.